Certified Laser Technician/Clinical Aesthetician/Laser Safety Officer
Denise Bona is our Licensed Medical Aesthetician and Nationally Certified Laser Specialist. She is highly skilled, compassionate and dedicated to enhancing every client’s health and well-being. Her advanced training and experience over 15 years in the medical community include state-of-the-art laser treatments, product training, and treatments for sun-damaged, maturing and acneic skin.
As a professional and committed aesthetician, Denise shares her extensive knowledge and expertise in the industry with her clients through a passion for proper skincare and the dramatic changes it provides.
She exemplifies a balanced lifestyle and provides education for her clients on the importance of proper skincare, giving them the knowledge and tools needed to achieve and maintain beautiful, healthy skin.
Denise graduated with high honors from the Aveda Institute and completed advanced training at the National Laser Institute in Dallas, Texas. She stays on the cutting edge of skin care through continuing education.
- Laser Safety Officer Certificate, National Laser Instititue, Dallas, TX, 2013
- Advanced Education in Laser Physics, Laser Hair Removal, Didactic Theory, National Laser Instititue, Dallas, TX, 2013
- Internship, True University Skin Care Center, Chicago, IL, 2009-2010
- Esthetics Program Completion, The New Age Spa Institute, Des Plaines, IL, 2009
- Esthetics Program Completion, Aveda Institute, Minneapolis, MN, 2001
- Certified Technician, i Lipo
- Certified Technician, Venus Freeze
- Certified Technician, Lumenis Laser Laser Safety/ Biophysics of Laser Applications
- Certified Technician, Alma Soprano XL Laser
- Certification, Sciton Joule Laser
- Certified Professional, Obagi Skin Care
- Certified Professional, PCA Skin Care
- Master Color Matching Professional, Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup
- Certified Professional, LaRochePosay/Biomedic